(Associate) LLB, BMS(Accounting)(Hons)
Professional legal qualifications:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Management Studies (Accounting) (First Class Honours)
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners Association of Queensland (FLPAQ)
Jitesh, a very positive and solution-driven lawyer, has extensive experience in all aspects of Family Law, including the following areas:
- Parenting arrangements for children;
- Matrimonial and de facto property adjustments;
- Financial agreements and “prenuptial agreements”;
- Spousal maintenance;
- Child support agreements and child support issues; and
Jitesh also has significant court room experience and strategic insight. He appreciates and understands the stress, emotions and uncertainty that people face during a relationship breakup and aims to assist them by providing reliable and sound legal advice.
Jitesh believes in the benefits of settlements and is committed to preventing delay, undue stress and finding cost-effective solutions when working with his clients to resolve their matters. He also works closely with many industry professionals to ensure that his clients are provided with appropriate and comprehensive advice and support during this testing period in their life.
Jitesh recognises that not all matters can be resolved through negotiation and is able to use his extensive litigation skills to move matters forward during the court process to bring closure to his clients during emotional and stressful periods. He helps clients with genuine, personal empathy and a high level of technical expertise.